My Thoughts On Subscriber’s Magnet
Subscriber’s Magnet is the WordPress plugin I use to easily add opt-in forms to my sites. The opt-in forms themselves still need to be created using an autoresponder service like Aweber or GetResponse. But the plugin makes it easy to add your opt-in form to posts, your sidebar, as a drop-in window and as a semi-transparent bar on your site.
What’s more, it prefills the name and email boxes with your visitor’s info so all they have to do is click the Sign Up button to subscribe to your newsletter. You can see that I use Subscriber’s Magnet on this blog.
What’s more, it really does get more people to sign up to my newsletters, so I can confirm that it does indeed work.
What You Can Do With Subscriber’s Magnet:
First things first, Subscribers Magnet is a WordPress plugin that’s proven to rapidly build your email list in an unconventional and unique way. It?s unobtrusive and makes an impact on visitors. You can watch the plugin in-action on this video.
What makes this a one-of-a-kind plugin? You have the option of adding your opt-in form all over your blog, and actually seduce your visitors to join your list, in a very friendly manner.
For example, you can add your form in your blog sidebar, in the footer bar, within the post itself and even in the comments.
Plus, you have full control over the look, feel, location and functionality of your forms; and it works with AWeber, GetResponse, and all the other major autoresponders out there.
Ok, so one thing I’m a bit dubious about is that this plugin is so easy to use that you don’t even need any HTML coding or programming skills and that may attract the wrong people and just as with any piece of software or technique, it’ll decrease its value and effectiveness over time.
Yet, in the hands of potent and smart bloggers, this is so powerful, it could actually double or triple your sign-up rate almost overnight, without you having to get more blog visitors than you’re already getting.
Let’s say, on average, you’re getting 100 unique visitors to your blog on a daily basis and you receive a 5% conversion ratio, meaning 5 subscribers; when using this plugin, you could get 10-15 subscribers instead, from the same amount of traffic.
Just think about it! If you’re all about optimization, you’re going to love the plugin — that’s for sure!
This plugin automatically fills the visitors’ name/email in the opt-in form on your blog. They won’t have to type in their email and name anymore. It’s all done for them, on auto-pilot!
Why You Should Not Buy ‘Subscribers Magnet‘…
1. If, once you finish reading this plugin review, still don’t see its real value
2. If you receive less than 10 visitors a day to your blog
3. If you don’t plan to actually test-drive it on your blog.
4. You’re not interested in building an email list (you should be).
Why You Should Buy ‘Subscribers Magnet‘…
1. If you want to double, triple and even quadruple your subscription rate quickly – and do it over and over again, day and night, week after week, month after month!
2. If you are sick and tired of not getting optimum list conversion and want to get the maximum from your blog’s real estate by placing your opt-in form in strategic, non-intrusive locations, where anybody can see it.
3. If you’re reading this on October 7th, you can save 30% ($50) on the price of Subscriber’s Magnet. Yep, it’s a 1-day offer only!
Some Other Amazing Features Perhaps Not Found Elsewhere…
1. Show footer bar which is highly visible but not obnoxious. Very good for turning first time visitors into subscribers.
2. Send “automatic” and highly-personalized ‘thank you messages’ by email, on the first occasion someone comments on your blog. Think of the possibilities! In that message you can invite them to join your newsletter or RSS feed. It’s another “friendly” reason to create trust with your readers and get them on your list, in a non-intrusive way!
3. Plus, there’s unique tracking available for each subscription method – you will know for sure which forms perform better than others; with this new found knowledge, you’ll be able to skyrocket your sign-up rate like never before!
Download your copy of the ‘Subscribers Magnet‘ plugin now and get a free copy of “Multiple Hit Strategy” with your purchase. This bonus item is a step-by-step guide detailing how to build your list fast with the proprietary “multiple hit strategy”.
Tagged with: Autoresponder Service • Autoresponders • Aweber • Blog • Bloggers • Boxes • Email List • Footer Bar • Functionality • Getresponse • Html Coding • Look Feel • Magnet • Programming Skills • Sidebar • Subscriber • Subscribers • Wordpress Plugin
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!