I haven’t had a chance to check this new video product out but if you’re into making videos, especially ones where you or some other person appears on screen, this might be of interest.
Green Screen Academy
Then, using the magic of CGI (Computer Generated Imagery), that green backdrop gets replaced by some far more interesting background, so you can appear to be on a tropical island, in a high-tech studio or wherever you fancy.
You get everything you need in Green Screen Academy to give your videos that uber-professional look:
250+ full HD video backgrounds – high quality virtual studios for use with green screen videos
Video Editing Software – a professional editing tool designed to handle a wide range of projects
Green Screen Training – step by step video tutorials showing you how to use the software and create high quality green screen videos
And it only costs $27.
Green screen videos are one of the best ways to connect with your audience, as you can talk in front of the camera which creates trust with the viewers as well as put videos, photos and text in the backgrounds which makes the videos more engaging and interactive.
You’ll be able to:
- Make any video look professional and instantly grab attention
- Convert more viewers into paying customers
- Receive more traffic from your YouTube videos
- Increase click trough rate on your Facebook ads
Don’t just trust me, watch the demo video here:
There’s only one upsell on offer, instead of the usual several, which is good news. I hate endless upsells.
For an additional $47, you get all this:
- Developer Rights For Both Packages
- 250 EXTRA Virtual Sets
- 30 Spokespersons For Your Videos
- 300 Stock Video Footages
- Video scripting software
- 10 Lower Thirds – these are the banners you see near the bottom of news channels for displaying people’s names and such
- 1,000 graphic images
- 100 audio tracks to add energy and emotion to your videos
- The Survey Spark WordPress plugin – lets you add surveys and polls to your blogs
Pretty good value given what’s on offer.
Filed under: Video Marketing