As I mentioned in my last post, I’m using ARVO to create Livestream events on YouTube to drive traffic to offers.
Initial Setup Problems
Setting up ARVO took a little longer than expected.
As recommended, I set up a completely new YouTube channel under a different email address than my main channel is on.
ARVO uses some Google APIs (Application Programming Interface) to do its thing with YouTube, so I had to set up an app on Google APIs.
Instructions on how to do this are provided with ARVO but, the OAuth Consent Screen I saw was a little different to the one presented in the training video. Here’s what I …
Over the last few days, I bought a couple of new products:
1. Freebie Commissions
– this is another Done-For-You Funnels type product.
The product is at the front of its own sales funnel and is the membership site where you can access your funnels.
This front-end product gives you the system but only two pre-made funnels that you can use.
The idea is that you give away products for free as a lead magnet and then earn commissions from any upgrades that your subscribers buy.
You can only have, at most, 5 funnels running.
The upsells allow you to build unlimited numbers of funnels or have pre-made funnels added to your …
Have you ever heard of the term FOMO? It means Fear Of Missing Out.
If you use Clickfunnels or you’re an affiliate, this post will let you know about the latest news about my favorite page and funnel builder (and, if it’s not yours yet, maybe it will be soon) and things related to it.
First, a message from Clickfunnels co-founder, Russell Brunson:
|If you read business books or marketing sites these days, you’ve probably stumbled across the phrase, “analysis paralysis…”
Basically, it’s over-analyzing or over-thinking a situation to the point that no decision is made and no action is taken.
It’s an interesting phenomenon. We
The hardest thing about being an affiliate marketer is dealing with the failures.
And every marketer has them.
- Badly researching your intended audience. That might mean you end up targeting the wrong demographic or not realising that while you’ve found exactly the right kind of audience, they just don’t spend money in your niche.
- Building a website to promote products that just never gets any traction despite your best efforts.
- Having your website drop in ranking (so less visitors = less sales) because your competition is better at the SEO game or Google tweaks its algorithms again and your site falls foul of them for some reason.
- Picking the wrong
Finding a quality affiliate marketing mentor can be something of a challenge. In this video, I talk about the factors to look for and those to avoid when choosing a mentor.
If you want to learn affiliate marketing, getting a mentor is important – you want to learn from an entrepreneur who’s had success and replicate that by following what they teach.
Discovering the affiliate marketing strategies that your mentor uses is a much faster route to success than trying to figure out things on your own.
A quality mentor will also teach you the importance of mindset for success. It’s an often overlooked aspect of affiliate marketing for business.
These are …
Tired of giving your subscribers and leads the same crappy bonuses as every other marketer?
Then it’s time to start offering some quality products that can be used as bonuses or as lead magnets.
Grab this bundle of 10 membership sites to entice people to your offers:
- Affiliate Profits Club
- eMarketers Club
- Membership Marketers Club
- Power Copy Club
- Power Marketers Club
- Product Profits Club
- Success Upgrade
- Traffic Generation Club
- Web Profits Club
- Wealth Upgrade Club
Each site is packed with exclusive, in demand video training, tested and proven to convert premium upgrades and fully supported and maintained by a dedicated support team – All you have to do is GIVE AWAY free …
Laura Casselman is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of JVZoo, one of the largest and most popular affiliate networks on the planet. In this interview she talks about her unconventional route to CEO.
In the interview you’ll also learn:
- What JVZoo can do for your online business
- The one thing internet marketers do that sabotages their success
- How to enlist an army of people to promote your products to new people
- And how much their most successful client has mande in a single product launch
The 4th quarter of the year – October to December – aka Q4 – is MASSIVE for online selling.
Jim Cockrum’s Q4 success groups show you how to maximize this incredibly profitable opportunity.
What you get access to:
- Weekly training webinars
- Their proprietary sourcing app
- Their private Facebook group to ask your questions and get advice
- An amazing, supportive leadership group
- Deals that are shared among your dedicated, success group
Take the 60-day challenge:
- Sign up for for the Proven Q4 Plan below
- Consume a minimum of 2 hours of the training in the next 60 days and put it into action
- If you aren’t able to make a nice profit with
UPDATED: September 23rd, 2019
The Goal of Passive Income
The Holy Grail of affiliate marketing is to earn passive income – a steady stream of money that rolls into your PayPal and bank accounts. An income stream that you can predict and rely upon, month after month. A source of moolah that you don’t have to actually work for.
That is the dream, isn’t it?
How Affiliate Marketers Actually Work
Most affiliate marketers are lazy. I know I am. We want to earn instant commissions on sales made through our websites. More traffic equals more sales, right?
Well, there are several major problems with this business model:
- You’re basically hoping that your
Remember how I mentioned in an earlier post that GoDaddy wasn’t the best option if you’re looking to buy a domain name and that GoDaddy Support wasn’t the best?
I mentioned in that post that I was in the process of transferring one GoDaddy domain after another to Dynadot, my preferred domain registrar.
I also mentioned that despite having cancelled my GoDaddy Domain Discount Club (DDC) subscription, I was still being charged the discount price of €8.43 for domain renewals instead of the regular, and extremely expensive, fee of €18.99 for a .com.
Well, it looks like there was a grace period where GoDaddy hoped I’d renew my DDC subscription. I …