A Salutary Lesson
Have you ever lost photos or other files because a hard drive or an SSD failed?
I have…and it’s no fun.
I spent literally months scanning old photos that my dad took when I was a kid (he was an avid photographer) and I had over 1,000 photos scanned when my hard drive failed catastrophically.
My hard drive also contained all the source code for my astronomy software that I’d spent over a year coding.
All gone to digital heaven.
Now I did have backups of everything on another hard drive so I thought this wasn’t so much a catastrophe as an inconvenient pain the ass.
That was until I tried to restore the disc image from my backup drive which decided to die in some twisted suicide pact with my main hard drive.
So I lost everything, despite having backups.
I never re-scanned those photos I’d lost because when I originally scanned them I’d cleaned them up, cropped them, fixed the colors in faded photos and so on.
I just couldn’t face going through all that again.
However, I did rewrite my astronomy software from scratch.
It took about 18 months but I ended up with a better product at the end.
The point of all this is that drive failures can hit you at any time…and even if you have local backups on your own hard drives, you can’t rely 100% on them either.
The Online Backup Solution
So a better, or additional, solution is to store your files in the cloud where they’re not affected by hardware failures in your PC, laptop or phone.
One such solution, brand new to the market is GotBackup .
It actually syncs with your PC so that as files get added and edited on your device, those files are uploaded automatically to the cloud,
And you can retrieve them at any time, anywhere in the world.
You can also easily share your files with others if you want to, simply by giving them a link to an individual file or a folder.
It’s a great way of sharing family photos, for example.
And it’s extremely inexpensive too.
For $7.97 per month, you get 1Tb of storage but for $2 more ($9.97/mth) you get 6Tb of storage and can backup up to 6 devices, so you can allow family members to back up their own files.
You can also allocate as much space as you want for backups for each device – it doesn’t have to be 1Tb per device.
All files are stored using 256-bit level encryption and are also password protected.
So there’s no worry about someone else getting access to you files.
Here are the top reasons why you should join GotBackup:
- Simplicity: GotBackup has been designed with ease of use in mind. With just a few clicks, you can securely back up your valuable files to the cloud. No technical knowledge is needed – just set it and forget it!
- Universal Need: We live in a digital era, and everyone needs a reliable backup solution. GotBackup caters to individuals, families, and businesses, ensuring that no one loses their important data due to device failure, accidental deletion, or even cyberattacks.
- Peace of Mind: By joining GotBackup, you can rest easy knowing that your data is securely stored and protected. Their state-of-the-art encryption ensures that your files are safe from prying eyes, while their redundant servers guarantee that you can always access your data when you need it.
- Lucrative Opportunity: GotBackup not only provides an essential service, but it also offers an incredible business opportunity. By promoting GotBackup to your network, you can earn a recurring income while helping others protect their digital assets.
- Affordable Pricing: GotBackup offers various plans to suit everyone’s needs and budgets. With their competitive pricing, you’ll get premium data protection without breaking the bank.
What sets GotBackup apart from another online backup service such as DropBox is price and storage – DropBox is at least 50% more expensive for users yet only offers 2Tb of storage.
DropBox ‘s family plan (6 users) is over twice as expensive as GotBackup, though they do offer unlimited storage.
GotBackup is comparable to Microsoft 365 OneDrive on price though you do also get access to the Microsoft Office tools with OneDrive.
But OneDrive does not have an affiliate program like GotBackup does…
The GotBackup Affiliate Opportunity
The GotBackup affiliate program is not one where you simply get paid a commission on a sale.
You do get those of course, but it also uses a hybrid binary and matrix compensation model which will earn you more than simple basic commissions.
The matrix can go “infinitely” deep and is not limited to a set number of levels.
I’m not going to even attempt to explain the compensation model here.
Instead, you can download a PDF of the commission plan that explains how you’re compensated in this program.
And if you want more information about GotBackup, what it does and how it works, and how the affiliate program works, check out this webinar replay by GotBackup’s founder, Joel Therien:
AND HOW TO BUILD AN ONLINE BUSINESS...
Tagged with: Affiliate Program • Compensation Plan • GotBackup • Joel Therien
Filed under: Affiliate Programs