4 thoughts on “Web Traffic Genius Review”
Thanks for the review of Web Traffic Genius. How well does the product work with sites that have already been built using SiteBuilder Elite? Thanks!
Gary Nugent says:
The review was primarily for the Web Traffic Genius WordPress plugin. The standalone version isn’t as powerful unfortunately, and suffers from these problems (this applies to non-WordPress sites regardless of the tool used to build the site):
* you have to submit a site’s RSS feed using the standalone version rather than a webpage address (e.g. if a new page is added to a site)
* you have to manually submit a site feed, so there’s no inbuilt submission automation
* the standalone version cannot be automated with a cron job (pity as this would make it much more useful)
* you probably should install the standalone script onto each site though you could have just one install and submit multiple RSS feeds for your different sites through it (though you have to submit one feed at a time)
* you can’t import Aggregator or Extra Feeds info that was exported from the WordPress plugin version, so that means additional setup time
* there are fewer RSS Aggregators listed, so fewer backlinks result from a submission
Would it work for SiteBuilder Elite built sites? Yes. But, if you’re only interested in the standalone version, then I don’t think it’s worth the money. This is why I didn’t email SiteBuilder Elite customers about Web Traffic Genius. If you have WordPress blogs, then it definitely is a worthwhile investment.
I did some poking about regarding RSS submitters and came across this one: http://www.scrapebox.com/rss-submit which I think would be a better fit for people promoting non-WordPress sites.
Price-wise, it’s comparable to Web Traffic Genius. There’s a 12-day trial period to test it out.
Thanks for the response, Gary. You always seem to give an honest opinion. I’ll check out the other product you mentioned since I really don’t have any blogs yet.
Even though I am happy with the SiteBuilder Elite results I’m achieving, I’m very seriously considering going down the auto-blog road as well. Are you going to release another blog post about your blog creation experiment? Have you applied the Web Traffic Genius to your experiment?
Gary Nugent says:
I will release another update on the autoblog experiment in the near future. I do use the Web Traffic Genius plugin on the blog as I now do on all my blogs (including this one!)
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Want A .COM Domain Name? Now Is The Time To Buy!Back in September 2021, the price of .COM domain names were increased, across the board. …Read More »
Silent Sales Machine Podcast #604: What Are The Bare Minimum “Must Have” Tools Needed To Succeed With Amazon REPLENS?There’s only one “must-have” tool for your Amazon Replens business. Jim Cockrum talks about that …Read More »
Silent Sales Machine Podcast #599: Better Returns Than Real Estate With Amazon REPLENS? A Great Proven Amazon Course Success StoryThis podcast episode is a recording from February with Proven Amazon Course (PAC) students Justin …Read More »
My New Project – Starting Out As A Beginner Again In Affiliate MarketingI’ve been a full-time affiliate marketer since 2004 and affiliate marketing has changed hugely since …Read More »
Silent Sales Machine Podcast #532: Here’s How a Proven Amazon Course Student Found 50 Profitable REPLENS quickly!On this podcast, meet a mom – Stephanie Corrao – who only has a few …Read More »
Course Craft Reopens On Friday, October 28th, 2022I just wanted to give you a heads-up on a re-launch of Course Craft — …Read More »
Silent Sales Machine Podcast #523: Brand New Proven Amazon Course Student Is Single Mom Who Is Gaining Momentum!Jim Cockrum has heard from many podcast listeners who have said that while they are …Read More »
The 3 Best Ways to Make $1,000,000 Online (With Proof)Spencer Mecham is one of the best affiliate marketing mentors you can have. He creates …Read More »
Silent Sales Machine Podcast #507: She Started Out With $150 And Quickly Turned It Into $50K In Sales On AmazonIn this episode, Jim Cokrum talks to another student of the Proven Amazon Course – …Read More »
Building Amazon Affiliate Sites Has Never Been Easier And Getting a 78% Discount Helps Too!This post is for Amazon/Ebay affiliates rather than Amazon Sellers. Carey Baird has been super …Read More »
- Zach Crawford's Superb Affiliate Marketing Course (FREE introduction)
- Spencer Mecham's Affiliate Marketing course (FREE introduction)
- Jim Cockrum's Amazon course on how to build a successful Amazon FBA business.
- Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp (FREE)
- Sarah Staar's List Building Course
- Sarah Staar's Video Marketing Course
- Jim Cockrum's List Building Class
- Clickfunnels (incl. Bonus Package)
- One Hour Indexing - get your site and pages indexed
- ClickMagick Link Tracker
- Keyword Research & Analysis
(with Lifetime 30% discount)
- Amazon & Ebay Store Builder
Rec. List Building Products
Free Online Training Courses
- Free Affiliate Marketing Training Webclass With Zach Crawford
- The Beginner Friendly Blueprint To Build A Profitable Online Business Selling Other People's Proven Products...
- The Affiliate Freedom Funnel (free sales funnel)
- Clickfunnels Affiliate Bootcamp
- Traffic Mastermind Course - how to get visitors to any web page within an hour
Free Books & Ebooks
- Expert Secrets - How to get People To Pay For your Advice!
- Dotcom Secrets - The Underground Playbook For Growing Your Company Online...
- Get 106 actual case studies of the world’s most successful lead funnels. This is quite possibly the definitive guide to lead generation.
- Network Marketing Secrets - How to use sales funnels to grow your network marketing team...
- Funnel Hacker's Cookbook - 22 FREE Sales Funnel Recipes To Grow YOUR Business...
- Marketing Secrets Blackbook - 99 Marketing Secrets That Will Change Your Business...
- eSCAPE - Discover the 4-step process to becoming a radically successful entrepreneur!
Free Webinars & Web Classes
- Russell Brunson's Infamous Secret Funnel Strategy Presentation
- Zach Crawford's 3-Step System To Kill Your 9-5 Job Selling Other Peoples Proven Products
- Spencer Mecham's Webclass On How He Made Over $1,000,000 In Commissions Promoting Clickfunnels
- How To Build A List of 1,000 people in the next 30 days...
- The Beginner Friendly Blueprint To Building A Passive Online Income Using Nothing But Email...
- How John Crestani Generated $1.5M In 5 Months Without a Product (Exact System Revealed)
- The Secret Daily Formula For Totally Automated Commissions And it Works With No Product Creation, No Launches, No Support & No Headaches.
Follow Me Elsewhere
- Grab Discounted .COM Domain Names
- This YouTube Course Will Increase in Price by 60% at the End of March
- NameCheap Spring 2023 Sale Starts March 14th – Save Up to 97%
- The SellerCon Event Is Coming Up in June
- Creating Video Shorts With AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- TubeBuddy Firesale – Ends Midnight February 20th
- Save Up to 30% on InVideo Subscriptions in February
- Sale Ends February 2nd! – 97% Off This Popular Online Arbitrage Training
- Save Up to 60% on the MemberPress Membership Site Plugin for WordPress
- Save 25% on ALL InVideo Plans Until the End of August
I am an independent ClickFunnels® Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels®. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels® or its parent company, Etison LLC.
Web Traffic Genius Review
UPDATE: This plugin is no longer available and nothing similar is available these days.
I thought I’d written a review of Web Traffic Genius some months back but, since I can’t find such a review on this blog, I guess I never wrote it!
Normally I’d add a new product review here but this time what I’ve done is set up a new domain exclusively for the review, so click here to read my Web Traffic Genius Software Review.
I now use Web Traffic Genius on all my blogs because it makes generating backlinks so easy but like all software, it has its good and bad points. I detail those, as I see them, in the review.
You can ask questions and post comments here if the mood takes you, but I’d prefer if they were left on the review site as I can keep all Web Traffic Genius related matters there where they’re more applicable.
AND HOW TO BUILD AN ONLINE BUSINESS...
Tagged with: bad points • Blog • Blogs • Genius Software • Google Places • new domain • new product review • post comments • Review site • Search engine optimization • Software Review • Technology Internet • Traffic Genius Review • Traffic Genius Software • Traffic Software • Web Software • Web Traffic • web traffic genius • Web Traffic Genius Review • Web Traffic Genius Software
Filed under: Product Reviews