As I mentioned in my last post, I’m using ARVO to create Livestream events on YouTube to drive traffic to offers.
Initial Setup Problems
Setting up ARVO took a little longer than expected.
As recommended, I set up a completely new YouTube channel under a different email address than my main channel is on.
ARVO uses some Google APIs (Application Programming Interface) to do its thing with YouTube, so I had to set up an app on Google APIs.
Instructions on how to do this are provided with ARVO but, the OAuth Consent Screen I saw was a little different to the one presented in the training video. Here’s what I …
Over the last few days, I bought a couple of new products:
1. Freebie Commissions
– this is another Done-For-You Funnels type product.
The product is at the front of its own sales funnel and is the membership site where you can access your funnels.
This front-end product gives you the system but only two pre-made funnels that you can use.
The idea is that you give away products for free as a lead magnet and then earn commissions from any upgrades that your subscribers buy.
You can only have, at most, 5 funnels running.
The upsells allow you to build unlimited numbers of funnels or have pre-made funnels added to your …
The hardest thing about being an affiliate marketer is dealing with the failures.
And every marketer has them.
- Badly researching your intended audience. That might mean you end up targeting the wrong demographic or not realising that while you’ve found exactly the right kind of audience, they just don’t spend money in your niche.
- Building a website to promote products that just never gets any traction despite your best efforts.
- Having your website drop in ranking (so less visitors = less sales) because your competition is better at the SEO game or Google tweaks its algorithms again and your site falls foul of them for some reason.
- Picking the wrong
Tired of giving your subscribers and leads the same crappy bonuses as every other marketer?
Then it’s time to start offering some quality products that can be used as bonuses or as lead magnets.
Grab this bundle of 10 membership sites to entice people to your offers:
- Affiliate Profits Club
- eMarketers Club
- Membership Marketers Club
- Power Copy Club
- Power Marketers Club
- Product Profits Club
- Success Upgrade
- Traffic Generation Club
- Web Profits Club
- Wealth Upgrade Club
Each site is packed with exclusive, in demand video training, tested and proven to convert premium upgrades and fully supported and maintained by a dedicated support team – All you have to do is GIVE AWAY free …
Laura Casselman is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of JVZoo, one of the largest and most popular affiliate networks on the planet. In this interview she talks about her unconventional route to CEO.
In the interview you’ll also learn:
- What JVZoo can do for your online business
- The one thing internet marketers do that sabotages their success
- How to enlist an army of people to promote your products to new people
- And how much their most successful client has mande in a single product launch
The 4th quarter of the year – October to December – aka Q4 – is MASSIVE for online selling.
Jim Cockrum’s Q4 success groups show you how to maximize this incredibly profitable opportunity.
What you get access to:
- Weekly training webinars
- Their proprietary sourcing app
- Their private Facebook group to ask your questions and get advice
- An amazing, supportive leadership group
- Deals that are shared among your dedicated, success group
Take the 60-day challenge:
- Sign up for for the Proven Q4 Plan below
- Consume a minimum of 2 hours of the training in the next 60 days and put it into action
- If you aren’t able to make a nice profit with
UPDATED: September 23rd, 2019
The Goal of Passive Income
The Holy Grail of affiliate marketing is to earn passive income – a steady stream of money that rolls into your PayPal and bank accounts. An income stream that you can predict and rely upon, month after month. A source of moolah that you don’t have to actually work for.
That is the dream, isn’t it?
How Affiliate Marketers Actually Work
Most affiliate marketers are lazy. I know I am. We want to earn instant commissions on sales made through our websites. More traffic equals more sales, right?
Well, there are several major problems with this business model:
- You’re basically hoping that your
My recommendation would be WordPress. Being the most popular blogging platform and CMS on the planet means that it also has the biggest number of addons available.
There are tens of thousands of themes – free and paid – to make your blog look the way you want. And there are tens of thousands (possibly hundreds of thousands) of plugins that allow you to extend the functionality of your blog.
The downside if it being the most popular platform is that WordPress sites are also the most targeted by hackers. Something like 30,000 sites are hacked each day.
So knowing how to make your blogs secure, or having someone build a secure …
This (the title of this post) is a question I was asked recently. Here’s my answer…
Internet marketing is the broad term that describes selling goods and services online.
Affiliate marketing – probably the most common type of internet marketing – is a subset of this.
Here, you only sell other people’s goods and services (not your own) but for a commission. Affiliate marketers are effectively online salesmen.
So, is there a future in internet marketing?
In a word: Absolutely.
About 3 billion people – less than half the world’s population – has regular access to the internet. That’s due to change in the coming years as a globally accessible internet …
While it’s a good idea to have your own website when doing affiliate marketing, you don’t need to have one. But being a blogger means that you do have a website where you post regularly. That may be one you own, or it may be a site on one of the free blogging platforms out there. If you’re not posting content regularly somewhere, then you’re not really a blogger.
That said, you can always just join affiliate programs and promote the raw affiliate links they give you.
This isn’t the best idea though for these reasons:
- Some platforms (like Facebook and Instagram) will routinely block you from posting affiliate links.
- Some paid