As I mentioned in my last post, I’m using ARVO to create Livestream events on YouTube to drive traffic to offers.
Initial Setup Problems
Setting up ARVO took a little longer than expected.
As recommended, I set up a completely new YouTube channel under a different email address than my main channel is on.
ARVO uses some Google APIs (Application Programming Interface) to do its thing with YouTube, so I had to set up an app on Google APIs.
Instructions on how to do this are provided with ARVO but, the OAuth Consent Screen I saw was a little different to the one presented in the training video. Here’s what I …
Over the last few days, I bought a couple of new products:
1. Freebie Commissions
– this is another Done-For-You Funnels type product.
The product is at the front of its own sales funnel and is the membership site where you can access your funnels.
This front-end product gives you the system but only two pre-made funnels that you can use.
The idea is that you give away products for free as a lead magnet and then earn commissions from any upgrades that your subscribers buy.
You can only have, at most, 5 funnels running.
The upsells allow you to build unlimited numbers of funnels or have pre-made funnels added to your …
This 32-page FREE PDF eMagazine is packed with articles and information.
Please feel free to share it with others.
Some of the articles in this issue:
- Are You Profiting From Viral PDFs Yet?
- Viral PDF Case Study: 160,000 New Subscribers
- 7.5 Secrets to Making Your Content Go Viral
- How To Create a “Plumber’s Lead Magnet”
- 5 Secrets to Selling High End Coaching
- PayPal, ClickBank, JVZoo And Warrior Plus – Oh My!
- Social Media 2019 – What Does and Does Not Work
Click Here To Read And Download This Issue (PDF) Here