The hardest thing about being an affiliate marketer is dealing with the failures.
And every marketer has them.
- Badly researching your intended audience. That might mean you end up targeting the wrong demographic or not realising that while you’ve found exactly the right kind of audience, they just don’t spend money in your niche.
- Building a website to promote products that just never gets any traction despite your best efforts.
- Having your website drop in ranking (so less visitors = less sales) because your competition is better at the SEO game or Google tweaks its algorithms again and your site falls foul of them for some reason.
- Picking the wrong
Tired of giving your subscribers and leads the same crappy bonuses as every other marketer?
Then it’s time to start offering some quality products that can be used as bonuses or as lead magnets.
Grab this bundle of 10 membership sites to entice people to your offers:
- Affiliate Profits Club
- eMarketers Club
- Membership Marketers Club
- Power Copy Club
- Power Marketers Club
- Product Profits Club
- Success Upgrade
- Traffic Generation Club
- Web Profits Club
- Wealth Upgrade Club
Each site is packed with exclusive, in demand video training, tested and proven to convert premium upgrades and fully supported and maintained by a dedicated support team – All you have to do is GIVE AWAY free …
Laura Casselman is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of JVZoo, one of the largest and most popular affiliate networks on the planet. In this interview she talks about her unconventional route to CEO.
In the interview you’ll also learn:
- What JVZoo can do for your online business
- The one thing internet marketers do that sabotages their success
- How to enlist an army of people to promote your products to new people
- And how much their most successful client has mande in a single product launch
The 4th quarter of the year – October to December – aka Q4 – is MASSIVE for online selling.
Jim Cockrum’s Q4 success groups show you how to maximize this incredibly profitable opportunity.
What you get access to:
- Weekly training webinars
- Their proprietary sourcing app
- Their private Facebook group to ask your questions and get advice
- An amazing, supportive leadership group
- Deals that are shared among your dedicated, success group
Take the 60-day challenge:
- Sign up for for the Proven Q4 Plan below
- Consume a minimum of 2 hours of the training in the next 60 days and put it into action
- If you aren’t able to make a nice profit with
This (the title of this post) is a question I was asked recently. Here’s my answer…
Internet marketing is the broad term that describes selling goods and services online.
Affiliate marketing – probably the most common type of internet marketing – is a subset of this.
Here, you only sell other people’s goods and services (not your own) but for a commission. Affiliate marketers are effectively online salesmen.
So, is there a future in internet marketing?
In a word: Absolutely.
About 3 billion people – less than half the world’s population – has regular access to the internet. That’s due to change in the coming years as a globally accessible internet …
As you may know, I’ve been talking about Clickfunnels® a fair bit this year. It’s the best known of the sales funnel builder services. But it is expensive.
A basic Clickfunnels® plan is $97/mth. And the Enterprise level plan (with all the bells and whistles) is a whopping $297/mth.
I’m on the basic plan myself. If you want to know more about that plan, I reviewed Clickfunnels® in this post.
Given Clickfunnels®’ expense, I’ve been getting a lot of queries about a product called FunnelsKit which (at the time of writing) costs a single $100 payment (actually, it’s $69 with the 31% discount coupon code).
UPDATE: Since this post was originally …
This 32-page FREE PDF eMagazine is packed with articles and information.
Please feel free to share it with others.
Some of the articles in this issue:
- Are You Profiting From Viral PDFs Yet?
- Viral PDF Case Study: 160,000 New Subscribers
- 7.5 Secrets to Making Your Content Go Viral
- How To Create a “Plumber’s Lead Magnet”
- 5 Secrets to Selling High End Coaching
- PayPal, ClickBank, JVZoo And Warrior Plus – Oh My!
- Social Media 2019 – What Does and Does Not Work
Click Here To Read And Download This Issue (PDF) Here
Michael Cheney is back with a new entry-level course he calls Gold Rush. It costs a one-time $9.95.
Cheney’s been in the internet marketing business for 20 years and has become a multi-millionaire through his marketing efforts.
His courses are very popular.
The video above gives an inside look at what you get with the Gold Rush course. And it describes the two one-time-offers that are in the sales funnel.
These really are one-time -offers. You get them when they’re initially offered to you or you lose access to them forever.
There are no links to “upgrade” to them in the Gold Rush members’ area and pleading with him via email will …
Today’s show from Jim Cockrum is for those desperate for results. Using free tools and easily accessed inventory, you can put cash in the bank fast. ANYONE can do this. Are you ready to do a little work? If so, let’s go.
Episode #6 of this podcast is also relevant here:
if you liked today’s show Amazon 101 Course is the lowest price, fast results course for Amazon selling.
Silent Sales Machine is the $5 book you must check out in order to begin thinking correctly about online opportunities.
If you want to help your subscribers, web visitors or whoever to build and execute a 30-day business plan, this is a way to earn $100 commissions for every person who signs up.
In order to promote this offer, you first need to sign up as a Clickfunnels® affiliate here (it’s free).
Once you’ve done that, log into your affiliate back office and scroll down to the “One Funnel Away” option and click the “Get My Links!” button just above it.
You’ll then be taken to a page where you can get your affiliate link.
Once anyone signs up on the page for the Challenge, a sticky cookie …