What Is SaaS?
SaaS, in case you don’t know, stands for Software as a Service.
These are online software tools that require a monthly or annual subscription in order to keep using them.
You cannot buy access to the tools outright with a single payment.
The tools themselves have to be of top quality and provide solutions to business problems, or people won’t keep paying for them for long.
Why Should I As An Affiliate Marketer Even Look At This?
So these tools are great for affiliate marketers to promote as they pay regular monthly commissions.
In other words, selling a service like this gives you a passive income.
AgencyBud is …
Updated: February 12th, 2020.
The price of the Proven Amazon Course (my #1 recommended Amazon Seller course) is set to increase significantly at 11:59 pm EST (NY time) on Tuesday, February 11th.
Well, the price of the Proven Amazon Course did indeed increase at midnight EST on February 11th.
But not by the “significant” amount that had been flagged.
In fact, the price of the course only increased by $50 – a 10% increase – to $549.
I don’t know what the new price is as it hasn’t been announced yet.
And the exact date that the new price kicks in hasn’t been announced either.
I’ll update this …
The hardest thing about being an affiliate marketer is dealing with the failures.
And every marketer has them.
- Badly researching your intended audience. That might mean you end up targeting the wrong demographic or not realising that while you’ve found exactly the right kind of audience, they just don’t spend money in your niche.
- Building a website to promote products that just never gets any traction despite your best efforts.
- Having your website drop in ranking (so less visitors = less sales) because your competition is better at the SEO game or Google tweaks its algorithms again and your site falls foul of them for some reason.
- Picking the wrong
Tired of giving your subscribers and leads the same crappy bonuses as every other marketer?
Then it’s time to start offering some quality products that can be used as bonuses or as lead magnets.
Grab this bundle of 10 membership sites to entice people to your offers:
- Affiliate Profits Club
- eMarketers Club
- Membership Marketers Club
- Power Copy Club
- Power Marketers Club
- Product Profits Club
- Success Upgrade
- Traffic Generation Club
- Web Profits Club
- Wealth Upgrade Club
Each site is packed with exclusive, in demand video training, tested and proven to convert premium upgrades and fully supported and maintained by a dedicated support team – All you have to do is GIVE AWAY free …
The 4th quarter of the year – October to December – aka Q4 – is MASSIVE for online selling.
Jim Cockrum’s Q4 success groups show you how to maximize this incredibly profitable opportunity.
What you get access to:
- Weekly training webinars
- Their proprietary sourcing app
- Their private Facebook group to ask your questions and get advice
- An amazing, supportive leadership group
- Deals that are shared among your dedicated, success group
Take the 60-day challenge:
- Sign up for for the Proven Q4 Plan below
- Consume a minimum of 2 hours of the training in the next 60 days and put it into action
- If you aren’t able to make a nice profit with
TV Boss Fire isn’t a product I’d heard of until one of my email subscribers asked my opinion on it and if it provided a worthwhile business opportunity.
With so many products coming out each day in the Internet Marketing niche it’s impossible to keep tabs on everything! 🙂
While I haven’t bought the product and therefore haven’t been able to review it properly, I had a look at what the product does based on information on the sales page and on the upsells pages.
So, based on that thin information, yeah it looks like there’s a business opportunity there but with some caveats…
This is a Software as a Service (SAAS) …
This 32-page FREE PDF eMagazine is packed with articles and information.
Please feel free to share it with others.
Some of the articles in this issue:
- Are You Profiting From Viral PDFs Yet?
- Viral PDF Case Study: 160,000 New Subscribers
- 7.5 Secrets to Making Your Content Go Viral
- How To Create a “Plumber’s Lead Magnet”
- 5 Secrets to Selling High End Coaching
- PayPal, ClickBank, JVZoo And Warrior Plus – Oh My!
- Social Media 2019 – What Does and Does Not Work
Click Here To Read And Download This Issue (PDF) Here
Michael Cheney is back with a new entry-level course he calls Gold Rush. It costs a one-time $9.95.
Cheney’s been in the internet marketing business for 20 years and has become a multi-millionaire through his marketing efforts.
His courses are very popular.
The video above gives an inside look at what you get with the Gold Rush course. And it describes the two one-time-offers that are in the sales funnel.
These really are one-time -offers. You get them when they’re initially offered to you or you lose access to them forever.
There are no links to “upgrade” to them in the Gold Rush members’ area and pleading with him via email will …
If you want to help your subscribers, web visitors or whoever to build and execute a 30-day business plan, this is a way to earn $100 commissions for every person who signs up.
In order to promote this offer, you first need to sign up as a Clickfunnels® affiliate here (it’s free).
Once you’ve done that, log into your affiliate back office and scroll down to the “One Funnel Away” option and click the “Get My Links!” button just above it.
You’ll then be taken to a page where you can get your affiliate link.
Once anyone signs up on the page for the Challenge, a sticky cookie …
Great news, super affiliate millionaire, Mark Ling, is putting on a NEW webinar today (and tomorrow (if today doesn’t suit) where he teaches you in step-by-step detail, 7 ways to drive FLOODS of traffic online – none of which rely on Google:
On top of the 7 strategies he teaches in more detail he also is going to be covering a further 8 or so other strategies in brief detail as well…
…So that’s a lot of traffic-getting stuff being covered here.
PLUS he’ll be recapping his 6 step strategy for making 10k per month online, in case you missed his last webinar. Reserve your spot now.
Also, one thing we …