The hardest thing about being an affiliate marketer is dealing with the failures.
And every marketer has them.
- Badly researching your intended audience. That might mean you end up targeting the wrong demographic or not realising that while you’ve found exactly the right kind of audience, they just don’t spend money in your niche.
- Building a website to promote products that just never gets any traction despite your best efforts.
- Having your website drop in ranking (so less visitors = less sales) because your competition is better at the SEO game or Google tweaks its algorithms again and your site falls foul of them for some reason.
- Picking the wrong
This 32-page FREE PDF eMagazine is packed with articles and information.
Please feel free to share it with others.
Some of the articles in this issue:
- Are You Profiting From Viral PDFs Yet?
- Viral PDF Case Study: 160,000 New Subscribers
- 7.5 Secrets to Making Your Content Go Viral
- How To Create a “Plumber’s Lead Magnet”
- 5 Secrets to Selling High End Coaching
- PayPal, ClickBank, JVZoo And Warrior Plus – Oh My!
- Social Media 2019 – What Does and Does Not Work
Click Here To Read And Download This Issue (PDF) Here
If you want to help your subscribers, web visitors or whoever to build and execute a 30-day business plan, this is a way to earn $100 commissions for every person who signs up.
In order to promote this offer, you first need to sign up as a Clickfunnels® affiliate here (it’s free).
Once you’ve done that, log into your affiliate back office and scroll down to the “One Funnel Away” option and click the “Get My Links!” button just above it.
You’ll then be taken to a page where you can get your affiliate link.
Once anyone signs up on the page for the Challenge, a sticky cookie …
UPDATE: No Longer Available
[Update: August 17th: Greg Jacobs’ “The Assassination target” launched today. Copies were expected to sell out in about 5 days. However, demand has apparently far outstripped what was anticipated and the doors are expected to close within 24 hours. That’s quite phenomenal for a $1997 product! So the question is: am I buying this product? No. That’s not because I think badly of the product, think it’s over-priced or any such reason. I simply don’t have the time available to follow another course as I’m already invested in Alex Jeffreys marketing course and Mike Johnson’s Autoblog Blueprint course. The Assassination might be the course for you, so …
Wordtracker are offering a $20 discount on their Link Building book that tells you…
* Why inbound links are essential to your website?s success
* The right (and wrong) way to generate links
* How to compel other websites to link to yours (without having to ask)
* The 7 stages …