The hardest thing about being an affiliate marketer is dealing with the failures.
And every marketer has them.
- Badly researching your intended audience. That might mean you end up targeting the wrong demographic or not realising that while you’ve found exactly the right kind of audience, they just don’t spend money in your niche.
- Building a website to promote products that just never gets any traction despite your best efforts.
- Having your website drop in ranking (so less visitors = less sales) because your competition is better at the SEO game or Google tweaks its algorithms again and your site falls foul of them for some reason.
- Picking the wrong
Tired of giving your subscribers and leads the same crappy bonuses as every other marketer?
Then it’s time to start offering some quality products that can be used as bonuses or as lead magnets.
Grab this bundle of 10 membership sites to entice people to your offers:
- Affiliate Profits Club
- eMarketers Club
- Membership Marketers Club
- Power Copy Club
- Power Marketers Club
- Product Profits Club
- Success Upgrade
- Traffic Generation Club
- Web Profits Club
- Wealth Upgrade Club
Each site is packed with exclusive, in demand video training, tested and proven to convert premium upgrades and fully supported and maintained by a dedicated support team – All you have to do is GIVE AWAY free …
The 4th quarter of the year – October to December – aka Q4 – is MASSIVE for online selling.
Jim Cockrum’s Q4 success groups show you how to maximize this incredibly profitable opportunity.
What you get access to:
- Weekly training webinars
- Their proprietary sourcing app
- Their private Facebook group to ask your questions and get advice
- An amazing, supportive leadership group
- Deals that are shared among your dedicated, success group
Take the 60-day challenge:
- Sign up for for the Proven Q4 Plan below
- Consume a minimum of 2 hours of the training in the next 60 days and put it into action
- If you aren’t able to make a nice profit with
TV Boss Fire isn’t a product I’d heard of until one of my email subscribers asked my opinion on it and if it provided a worthwhile business opportunity.
With so many products coming out each day in the Internet Marketing niche it’s impossible to keep tabs on everything! 🙂
While I haven’t bought the product and therefore haven’t been able to review it properly, I had a look at what the product does based on information on the sales page and on the upsells pages.
So, based on that thin information, yeah it looks like there’s a business opportunity there but with some caveats…
This is a Software as a Service (SAAS) …
This 32-page FREE PDF eMagazine is packed with articles and information.
Please feel free to share it with others.
Some of the articles in this issue:
- Are You Profiting From Viral PDFs Yet?
- Viral PDF Case Study: 160,000 New Subscribers
- 7.5 Secrets to Making Your Content Go Viral
- How To Create a “Plumber’s Lead Magnet”
- 5 Secrets to Selling High End Coaching
- PayPal, ClickBank, JVZoo And Warrior Plus – Oh My!
- Social Media 2019 – What Does and Does Not Work
Click Here To Read And Download This Issue (PDF) Here
If you want to help your subscribers, web visitors or whoever to build and execute a 30-day business plan, this is a way to earn $100 commissions for every person who signs up.
In order to promote this offer, you first need to sign up as a Clickfunnels® affiliate here (it’s free).
Once you’ve done that, log into your affiliate back office and scroll down to the “One Funnel Away” option and click the “Get My Links!” button just above it.
You’ll then be taken to a page where you can get your affiliate link.
Once anyone signs up on the page for the Challenge, a sticky cookie …
Skip McGrath is the go-to guy if you want to learn how to become a successful seller on eBay.
His course looks at all aspects of setting up an eBay selling business.
He also details all the pitfalls to avoid, saving you a lot of hassle and heartache in the process.
Anyone can learn how to sell on eBay, but The Complete eBay Marketing System is a step-by-step system that can show you how to start and build a professional eBay business the right way. No tricks or gimmicks. Skip just teaches what he does and what works for him.
You will learn everything you need to get your eBay business up …
Jim Cockrum’s annual 3-Day long CES internet marketing / ecommerce conference is starting on Thursday (Sept. 21).
Those who can’t attend in person can stream it live.
Access is discounted to $97 until Sept. 21st after which the price will rise to $397 if you want live stream the event.
If you want a cheaper training event, this one’s only $1!
Check out Cockrum’s regular free podcast here for some great tips and advice about internet marketing.
Selling on Amazon is a very popular ecommerce model these days. If you’re a regular reader, you’ll know that I recommend the Proven Amazon Course as a way to learn how to become a successful Amazon seller.
Blackbird is another course that’s just become available and if the Proven Amazon Course (PAC) isn’t for you, then this is an alternative.
I don’t know too much about it but it seems to a collection of advanced tools (managed from one central area) combined with cutting edge training, all wrapped up in a user-friendly portal.
It consists of:
- 64 start-to-finish business model training tutorials
- Live ‘guru’ support (via live ‘on-call’ chat)
- An ‘Opportunity Finder’
Jim Cockrum is offering his Proven Private Label ebook plus the Mentoring Program for it at a 66% discount until midnight EST tonight – Aug. 21st.
The package is currently on sale for $97 instead of the regular $397.
If you’re not interested in the associated Mentoring Program, the ebook itself is available for $17 (discounted) instead of the regular $37.
Ryan Reger and Jenni Hunt, the course creators, did a Facebook go-live video explaining the Private Label opportunity and the PPL 2.0 Mentor Program here.
If you don’t have a Facebook account or want to skip the video, the book and Mentoring Program are available here:
Proven Private …