The price was set to increase yesterday, but in his recent podcasts Jim said, “buy PAC before the end of July when the price will increase.” So, to be consistent with that, the price rise is being deferred until next week.
The price WILL go up on Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2017.
In addition to the base Amazon course, these additional courses (which are sold separately) have already been added into the Proven Amazon Course’s membership area (at no additional cost to members):
- Proven Performance Inventory by Brett Bartlett; the “golden gap” training
- InternationalAZ: training for non-US residents about how to sell on Amazon.com (US)
- Full professional videos from the CES IV Conference (CES V takes place in September)
- Cynthia Stine’s Suspension Prevention Ebook
- A series of Wholesale Sourcing videos by one of their top coaches, Teresa Rose
- The Holiday Toy Guide by their partner Jenni Hunt
- The AZ Refund Guide that takes you through the steps to get reimbursements from Amazon
- Their course on Proven Team Building with over 4.5 hours of video training plus bonus content
- The eBay to Amazon Arbitrage Guide
- Proven Accounting Training that helps you set up accounting for your online business
New courses that members will soon get access to:
- Proven Private Label 2.0, the guide for private label the easy way
- The Proven Merch Course: step-by-step guide on how to get set up and going on Merch by Amazon
- Buy Local Sell To The World (version 2)
I wrote a review of the course here last year.
Right now you can get Proven Amazon Course (PAC) for $349 (it’s fantastic value), but after Wednesday, Aug. 2, it will increase significantly (unfortunately, I don’t know what the new price will be)…and you will never be charged more for PAC, though great online biz building content will continue to be added.
Start your PAC training now:
Get The Proven Amazon Course
Filed under: Ecommerce