Review sites all have one thing in common – they post reviews about multiple products in their niche. But maybe what a visitor wants is to compare two or more products at a glance so they can make an informed choice on which product suits their needs best.
And the easiest way to do that is to show them a product comparison table (with affiliate links of course).
The problem is that they’re a real pain to set up and there’s a lot of messing about with HTML and CSS code to get a table looking the way you want. As marketers, our time can be put to better use.
This WordPress plugin is on my list of things to buy. It creates professional looking comparison tables and makes the whole process much less onerous. Tables like these:
- Add as many rows and columns as you want
- Add images into any box you want
- Insert HTML code into any box in your chart
- Change font size, colour, border colour and heading colour
- Includes 15 built in images to use
- Drag and drop to reorder rows
Right now, the multi-site license us still under $20.
Filed under: WordPress