Selling on Amazon is a very popular ecommerce model these days. If you’re a regular reader, you’ll know that I recommend the Proven Amazon Course as a way to learn how to become a successful Amazon seller.
I don’t know too much about it but it seems to a collection of advanced tools (managed from one central area) combined with cutting edge training, all wrapped up in a user-friendly portal.
- 64 start-to-finish business model training tutorials
- Live ‘guru’ support (via live ‘on-call’ chat)
- An ‘Opportunity Finder’ to sort through over 87,000,000 products
- A tool to spy on the EXACT profit of other sellers
- Breakthrough split testing technology
- A fully-fledged CRM environment (autoresponder+order portal)
- An intuitive tracking tool (to monitor your progress)
- Finance Tracking (so you know all your numbers at a glance)
- A radical new keyword-research tool (DESIGNED for eCom)
- And MUCH more
I’ve been told that the price has been slashed by 51% and that this introductory offer will NOT last long, so check it out while you still can.
One thing to be aware of is that while the Proven Amazon Course costs a one-time $399 fee, Blackbird is $97 per month. 3 months of it would pay for the PAC course (and PAC members get access to additional courses for free).
So if selling on Amazon interests you, weigh up the pros and cons of each course to decide which one suits you best.
Finding out More About Blackbird
There is a webinar coming up on Wednesday, August 23rd, that provides more information about Blackbird, including…
- The business model (and all the pros/cons)
- Beginner tactics for newbies getting started on Amazon
- How to find the right products to sell
- The 3 secrets to finding reliable suppliers
- The 7-step product launch process
- The ‘profitability matrix’ (and how to use it to earn more)
- BlackBird, and how to use it to turbo-charge your results
- And MUCH more
Filed under: Selling On Amazon & Amazon Affiliates