Each year, Jim Cockrum and his team from the Proven Amazon Course run a live event called The Proven Conference where attendees receive a lot of training and are able to network with a huge array of people.
It’s an event run by Amazon sellers for Amazon sellers and those who would like to build a business on Amazon (but not as an affiliate marketer).
You can watch interviews with Jim’s various students and learn about there successes here.
This year’s event runs from July 6th to July 8th (Thursday to Saturday), 9am-4pm EDT (GMT-4), in the Hilton Downtown Columbus hotel in Columbus, Ohio, USA.
VIP tickets are already sold out but if you want to attend the event in person, General Admission Tickets for $649 are still available. These get you:
- 3 days of content-packed presentations by leaders and successful community members
- Online access to professionally recorded video or audio of the conference sessions
- Over 40 Livestream sessions will be included. The most they’ve ever had!
If you can’t afford to attend or don’t want to attend in person, then you can also buy Livestream Tickets.
These are discounted from $499 to $69 until Midnight EDT, Wednesday, July 5th.
Anyone who buys a Livestream Ticket after that time will have to pay the full $499 fee (this is not false scarcity).
Here’s what you get as a Livestream attendee (click the GET LIVESTREAM ACCESS button on the main page to access this option):
- Livestream access to all 40+ cutting edge sessions as well as access to the recordings
- Access to the exclusive event Facebook group for full interaction with attendees and your fellow livestream viewers
- Others will pay $499 for these same recordings after the event! Lock in your extreme (86%) discount.
There will be presentations by 33 speakers during the conference and here’s what you can expect:
This year will feature 40+ sessions and brand new trainings from Jim’s coaching team and top performing students – check this page for more information on the topics that will be covered.
All the best,
P.S.: Don't forget, if you want to create an internet income of your own, here's one of my recommended ways to do that:
Filed under: Selling On Amazon & Amazon Affiliates