Well, I took some time to think about it and I finally decided to give Andrew Hansen’s Forever Affiliate Coaching Mastermind a go. This is the upsell to the Forever Affiliate affiliate marketing course I talked about in my previous post.
Why Join The Forever Affiliate Coaching Mastermind?
There’s been enough new information provided by Andrew Hansen in the Forever Affiliate course (and I’ve only completed Phase 1) that I figured what would be presented in the Coaching Mastermind would be worth the extra money (it’s $497, so not for the faint-hearted).
The number of slots available today (when I checked) is 33 (so 11 slots were sold yesterday.
So here’s my first thoughts on what’s good and bad about the Coaching Mastermind, having had a quick look at it:
What’s Good About The Forever Affiliate Coaching Mastermind
- 3 new strategies for generating fast income are provided. Two of these are in video format and one in audio.
- You can sign up for your “Dream Team” – the system will find other members who are geographically close to you that you can network with, either by email or local meet-ups could be arranged as well.
- The Forum is up and running and already has many posts in it. Andrew is offering $1000 as a prize to the member who makes the most money (verifiable) between now and April 18th (when coaching finishes). Sites must be new and built to Forever Affiliate standards to qualify. This is a great way of motivating people to get up off their asses and put this thing to work.
- A slew of resources are provided most of which I hadn’t come across before for outsourcing various tasks and jobs to.
- Access to some pretty good bonuses is provided at the outset. These include the video presentation Making Money & Traveling The World With Simple Minisites, a mindmap of the Forever Affiliate model, several interviews with other marketers and a report entitled How To Make $100/day in 2013 (I haven’t read this yet).
- Each week, that week’s tasks will be covered in a webinar and members will be given a checklist of things to do that week that they need to complete. Andrew will be pushing people to do the work they’ve committed to doing but will handhold where necessary (and he can be contacted directly be members).
- There’s a 30-day money-back guarantee on the course, no questions asked.
What’s Bad About The Forever Affiliate Coaching Mastermind
- The coaching doesn’t actually start until March 4th, though members are expected to run through the Forever Affiliate course first so they’re prepared for coaching. This means that there’s a dead week in the coaching (at time of writing), so you can only really evaluate the course for 3 weeks (rather than 4) if you decide it’s not for you.
- While the resources provided are good, they are not free. I guess I was a bit naive in thinking these (or some of these) services would be provided at no additional cost to members. So there will be additional costs in building websites, adding content to them and promoting them outside of the Coaching Mastermind. It’s important to realize this is a business you are building and there will be start-up costs aside from training costs. Costs can be mitigated by doing a lot of the work yourself, which isn’t a bad thing, as it gives you experience in crafting sites. That puts you in a better position when dealing with outsourcers when the time comes.
- The third fast-income-generator strategy relies on coaching elements from Week 4 so isn’t a viable strategy for 5 weeks from now (week of April 4).
- The navigation menu in the Coaching Mastermind isn’t the best. Links wrap around onto a second line and it’s too easy to select the wrong option- for example, when trying to click to the Home page I frequently end up clicking the Forum link. This is a minor niggle though.
Members are required to have completed the Forever Affiliate course before the coaching program starts, so the week isn’t really a dead week. It does allow you to concentrate on that without distraction.
Those with time on their hands (who’ve flown through the course) can put two of the three fast income generator strategies into action while they’re waiting for March 4th to roll around.
Try Out Forever Affiliate For $1
Please note that if you’re interested in the Forever Affiliate internet marketing course, the discount $67 launch price is only available till Feb 28th. While there’s 60-day money-back guarantee on the course, you can try it out for just $1. Go to the sales page and click the Back button in your browser – you’ll be presented with a page where you can try the course out for 5 days for $1.
Filed under: Affiliate Marketing