Here’s what’s in the podcast:
- A little background into how Clickfunnels® got started, and stats of where they are now.
- Find out why “Hook, Story, and Offer” are the keys to your success.
- And listen to Russell show how increasing value in an offer is better than decreasing price to compete with others.
So listen here to hear the beginning of Russell’s first presentation at this year’s Funnel Hacking Live about the Hook, Story, and Offer.
Part 2 of 4 of Russell Brunson’s keynote presentation from Funnel Hacking Live 2019. During this part of the presentation, he starts diving deeper into how to create your irresistible offers.
- Hear Russell give ideas for a written offer, an audio offer, and a video offer, that are all super easy.
- Find out why it’s so important to not be a commodity and how you can avoid it.
- And see why Russell always has several things he can use to bulk up his offers.
Part 3 (of 4) of Russell Brunson’s keynote presentation from Funnel Hacking Live 2019. During this part of the presentation, he goes deeper into how to tell stories and how those stories relate to the perfect webinar.
- Find out why the story you tell is so important in order to break down false belief patterns.
- Hear why the more complex the product, the more stories you have to have to sell it.
- And find out what kinds of stories break specific kinds of false beliefs, and how they are different.
During this final part (4/4) of the presentation, Russell dives deeper into understanding and mastering hooks.
Here are some of the super awesome things you will hear in this section:
- Find out why the hook is a little harder to catch onto, but why it’s also the most important part.
- Find out why you should practice different hooks, much like a comedian practices different jokes.
- And find out how you can find examples of other hooks proven to work, and model your own after them.
Don’t know what a (sales) funnel is? This free web class explains what they’re all about.
Discover the 99 marketing secrets that Russell used to take Clickfunnels® from being a new startup making nothing in 2014 to a $100 million company in 2019.
Tagged with: affiliate marketing • ClickFunnels • Free Ebook • free training • Marketing In Your Car • Podcast • Russell Brunson • Russell Brunson Marketing Secrets • Russell Brunson podcast • sales funnels
Filed under: Affiliate Marketing